Gulmarg (Kashmir, India)
Trekking or Mountaineering in:
contact me for more info or queries on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Iran looks like it's kicked off too with initial snowfalls in Dizin & Shamashek as has Hakuba in Japan in which sunstone will be hanging out in January this season!
We thought we'd have a little vote on what upcoming ski & snowboarding poster you'd like to see printed out of the 4 sunstone posters as per below. Just make a comment below this blog on which one you like the most and you'll go into a draw to win a sunstone prize pack with a t-shirt, posters and stickers!
Ski & Snowboard Poster:
1) Getting some deep bank action in Gulmarg, Kashmir. Photo by Sandy Norval.
2) Sandy slashes the board in Gulmarg Kashmir. Photo by sunstone.
3) Paul about to get a face full skiing Monkey Hill in Gulmarg, Kashmir. Photo by Luke Smithwick.
4) Wood for the Trees? Paul gets super deep in the 'Paper Trees' Gulmarg, Kashmir. Photo by Sandy Norval.
Let us know your favourite number for the 2011 sunstone ski snowboard poster in the comment box below?
Time for the trekking & mountaineering section. Which picture would you like to see as the sunstone 2011 poster?
Trek & Mounatineering Poster:
1) Freddie heads up the summit ridge to claim Island Peak 6189m. Photo by sunstone.
2) Karate Kidding around at Island Peak advanced base camp. Photo by Per Blomstrand.
3) Summiting Lobouch East Peak 6119m. Photo by Saran Subba.
4) Per about to Summit on Island Peak 6189m, Everest Region Nepal. Photo by sunstone.
Leave a comment and let us know which number for the ski & snowboard poster? And the Trekking & Mountaineering section? You'll go into a draw for a sunstone goodie bag.